Friday, May 28, 2010

Almsee

Yesterday the hostel owner called up his friend to see if he would bring us to the Lake nearby and he offered to do it for 30 euros total, which came to about 5 each. It was totally worth it and my butt is glad we got a ride instead of riding the 42km round trip!

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. There are many more on my flickr account so feel free to click on one to navigate and see the rest! It was so nice to breathe the clean air in and be walking around in such a pretty area.

IMG_2250

IMG_2213

IMG_2208

IMG_2189

Me doing a dorky yoga tree pose. (my balance is awful)

IMG_2200

IMG_2188

IMG_2183

IMG_2174

The amazingly clear stream!

IMG_2166

don't you wish you were here?

IMG_2152

It'll be hard to leave in a couple hours! Yesterday after the lake we went horseback riding. I didn't get any pictures of that cause it was raining a little bit but it was a ton of fun. I had a horse that was awfully hungry and whenever I would correct her to stop eating and keep moving she would get pissed and break off into a run. Sometimes she'd listen when I tried to stop her but for the most part I was a vulnerable human holding on for dear life. Haha

2 comments:

  1. Whoa... is that little brown cabin submerged in the lake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a dock and boat house :)

    ReplyDelete